Subject: NIS2 implementation - Estonia
From: "VASISHT Devika" <[email-masked]>
To: Riigi Infosüsteemi Amet <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2025 20:29:42 +0300

E-kiri saadeti väljastpoolt RIA-t. Kui Sa ei tunne saatjat, siis ära ava 
linke ega manuseid!

Hello,

I hope you are well.

I am contacting you from Wavestone, we are a EU consultancy supporting many 
international clients on the topic of NIS2. I have some questions on Estonia 
implementation of the NIS2 Directive below:

1.	Is there any indicative date for the NIS2 law to be implemented in 
Estonia?
2.	After the law comes into force, what is the registration deadline for 
entities?
3.	How will entities register?
4.	Are there any compliance deadlines for Important entities? E.g. 3 years 
after law comes into force.
5.	What do important entities need to do to prove compliance? E.g. use 
certain framework for self-assessment, etc.
6.	Is there an incident reporting deadline for entities?

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks so much in advance.

Kind regards,

Devika

Devika Vasisht (she/her)
Consultant

+44 7721858840
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
 <https://www.wavestone.com/> www.wavestone.com

7th Floor, 10 Exchange Square, London, EC2A 2BR

The information transmitted in the present email including the attachment is 
intended only for the person to whom or entity to which it is addressed and 
may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, 
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in 
reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the 
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please 
contact the sender and delete all copies of the material.

Ce message et toutes les pièces qui y sont éventuellement jointes sont 
confidentiels et transmis à l'intention exclusive de son destinataire. Toute 
modification, édition, utilisation ou diffusion par toute personne ou entité 
autre que le destinataire est interdite. Si vous avez reçu ce message par 
erreur, nous vous remercions de nous en informer immédiatement et de le 
supprimer ainsi que les pièces qui y sont éventuellement jointes.

~w1Y2c3è4`